QuinnBet Casino is part of a small group of sportsbook and casino providers running on the FSB Technology platform. It is licensed by UKGC in the United Kingdom and it only accepts UK players – it uses IBAS as its ADR for UK players lodging complaints. QuinnBet Casino is platform mates with: Bruce Betting, Dabble Bet, Blacktype, Tommy French, Mint Bet, My Club Betting, 21Bet, Toals and Genting Casino. Up-to-date details of all of its sister properties can be found on the UKGC license page for FSB Technology. QuinnBet Casino offer a small selection of games, slots, table and live by: NextGen Gaming, Microgaming. and Realistic Games.
The QuinnBet site design is very understated in nature – it utilises the typical stereotypical sportsbook layout and is built on a colour palette of: red, white, gold and black. QuinnBet Casino have no outstanding complaints at any of the major gambling portals.
QuinnBet Bonus Offer
How do I get the Bonus?
For €10 No Deposit Bonus | Republic of Ireland (18+)
Get a €5 No Deposit Free Bet and €5 No Deposit Casino Bonus when you register and verify your details for a new QuinnBet account! Plus you get a massive €30 in Free Bets (3 x €10) and 30 Free Spins when you deposit and have a first settled bet of €10 or greater, making this the best Welcome Offer available online!
Step 1. Register for your new QuinnBet account by clicking here.
Step 2. Verify your details with Photo ID (passport or driving licence). You can simply take a photo of your ID and a proof of your address and either upload via ‘ Live Chat’ within your account or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3. That’s it. Once we verify your details, we’ll automatically credit your account with a €5 Free Bet and a €5 Casino Bonus!
Step 4. When you deposit and have a first settled bet of €10 or greater (min odds evens), we’ll also credit your account with a Massive €30 in Free Bets (3 x €10) and 30 Free Spins, making this the best welcome offer available online.
For £/€5 Free Bet Every Week
It’s simple, just have a minimum of £/€50 (or greater) settled bets on any Sportsbook or Virtual markets of your choice (Horse Racing, Football, Greyhounds etc) before 23:59 on Sunday.
Your bets can be Pre-Match or In-Play and can be Singles or Multiples/Acca’s including Trixies, Patents and Lucky 15’s.
The odds requirements are very fair!
– In-Play Bets | Min odds 4/5 (1.8)
– All other bets | Min odds Evens (2.0)
Sounds great! When do I get my QuinnBet Club £/€5 Free Bet?
The £/€5 free bet will be credited to your account on Monday before 4pm.
For Get 25% back of your weekly losses as a free bet up to £/€50 if your Sportsbook account has losses.
Here’s How It Works!
Each week starts at 00.01 on Monday and finishes at 23:59 on Sunday.
How Many Bets Do I Need to Place during the week to Qualify?
You need to place a minimum of 5 bets during the week on different selections to qualify.
When do I get my 25% Back?
If at the end of the week your account has losses overall and losses in the given week you will get 25% back of your weekly losses as a free bet on Monday.
Example: Your account is £/€100 down since you first registered with QuinnBet. Your weekly losses are £/€40.
On Monday your account will be credited with a £/€10 Free Bet.
Giving You More Back, Every Time!
Terms & Conditions for €10 No Deposit Bonus
1. This promotion is valid for new Republic of Ireland customers only, who have yet to avail of a QuinnBet Welcome Offer.
2. New Republic of Ireland customers who complete the registration process and have their account verified will have a €5 No Deposit Free Bet and a €5 Casino Bonus automatically credited to their account.
3. Customers who deposit and have a first settled real money bet of €10 or greater at minimum odds of evens (2.00) or greater ‘Qualifying Bet’ will receive a further €30 in Free Bets (3 x €10 Sportsbook) plus 30 Free Spins within 24 hours of the qualifying bet settling.
4. Customers who deposit using Neteller/Skrill do not qualify for this offer.
The Free Bet:
5. The free bet(s) can be used on all QuinnBet markets at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. Maximum odds permitted 100/1.
6. The Free bets must be used in full within 7 days. After the 7 days, the free bet(s) will expire.
7. A maximum of one free bet can be placed on any individual sporting event.
8. A multiple combination of bets such as a Trixie/Patent/Yankee is not permissible with the free bet(s), however any bet that is a straight accumulator such as a Double, Treble, 4-fold etc is.
9. Any returns from the free bet(s) will be paid back into your account minus the free bet stake.
10. If your free bet(s) are subsequently voided, they will be replaced within 48 hours.
The €5 Casino Bonus:
11. The Casino Bonus must be used in full within 3 days. After the 3 days, the Casino Bonus will expire.
12. Players must play through their Casino Bonus 30 times before they can withdraw or use available funds on their sportsbook, otherwise, any bonus or winnings made from it will be forfeited. The rollover requirements must be met within 3 days of the bonus being entered.
13. The maximum stake that will contribute to turnover requirements in any single bet will be €5.
14. Any winnings on the money played will be forfeited if the bonus is cancelled prior to wagering commitments being met.
15. The maximum win a customer is able to achieve whilst playing with the €5 Casino Bonus is €50. Any winnings exceeding this amount will be removed upon withdrawal request and will not be re-added to accounts.
16. The stake contribution of all game categories at QuinnCasino are listed below.
Slots (excluding progressive slots) 100%.
Scratch Cards 100%
Roulette (all varieties) 10%
Progressive Slots 0%
The following slots have a zero wagering contribution (0%) and are prohibited from play in this Bonus Plan; 300 Shields, Adventure Palace, All Retro Reels Slots, All Wheel of Wealth Slots, Beautiful Bones, Blood Suckers, Blood Suckers II, Break Away, Break Da Bank, Break Da Bank Again, Bridesmaids, Cool Buck 5 Reel, Dead or Alive, Gorilla Go Wild, Hellboy, Hot Ink, Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, Jurassic Park, The Lost Riches of Amazon, Moby Dick, Peek-a-Boo, Reel Rush, Scrooge, Starmania, Stardust, and Steamtower.
17. Should you play on any excluded games (0%) before meeting the playthrough requirement, you agree that QuinnBet holds the right to void any winnings made from such games at its discretion.
18. Bonuses are awarded to enhance your enjoyment of our games however we reserve the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player can cash them in. As such we deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turnover requirements. Any minimal risk wagering will not be allowed to contribute towards bonus wagering requirements. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed.
19. Please note that the process of staking the full bonus amount in a low weighted game such as roulette or blackjack and then playing a high weighted game such as slots for the duration of the churn requirement is one of a number of examples that are considered to be a minimal risk wagering which is forbidden in term 18. In this instance, a player will have the risk of having their bonus, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed.
20. Winning 100% more than your stake on any game with a weighting of 20% or less and then moving your winnings to a game with a weighting of 100% in order to meet wagering requirements is another example of minimal risk wagering which will result in winnings being confiscated at the complete discretion of QuinnBet.
21. The use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages is prohibited e.g. using bonus funds in order to progress through the bonus stages of games such as Beautiful Bones, Stardust, Scrooge, and Peek-A-Boo and returning later with real funds in order to access the bonus round will result in winnings from the game being confiscated.
The Free Spins
22. Free spins will be awarded on ‘Wild West’.
23. Free spins will be credited before 14:00 the day after the qualifying bet settles.
24. Winnings from free spins will be paid into the cash balance.
25. The maximum amount that can be gained from the free spins is £/€20.
26. Free spins value is £/€0.10 per spin.
27. Free spins do not guarantee winnings.
28. All free spins are valid for 7 days upon activation.
Other Significant Terms & Conditions
29. Free bets stakes or winnings from Free Bets or Casino Bonus do not qualify for the €30 in Free Bets and 30 Free Spins. Customers must deposit and place a ‘Qualifying Bet’ to active the €30 in Free Bets and 30 Free Spins which will be credited to the customers account within 24 hours of the ‘Qualifying Bet’ settling.
30. All QuinnBet promotions are limited to one entry per customer. To ensure that the promotion is limited to one entry per customer, we only permit one customer to participate from each household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, same payment account (e.g. debit or credit card, Neteller etc) or shared computer (e.g. public library or workplace).
31. We reserve the right at our own discretion to close account/s, forfeit winnings, forfeit bonus awards, standardise account status, make void the activity on suspected duplicate account/s, make void any activity of accounts linked to a restricted account/s and/or reclaim any illegitimately paid bonuses or pay-outs where we believe the following has occurred:
(a) Where we reasonably suspect that you have opened an account as part of a strategy, group or otherwise for the sole purpose of bonus or promotional abuse of our welcome offer or other promotions.
(b) Where we reasonably suspect that you have opened duplicate accounts or where we reasonably suspect that second or subsequent accounts are under common control with your account with a view to bonus or promotional abuse.
(c) Where we reasonably suspect that your activity and game play attempts to bypass our system controls on bet placement, bonus qualification or stake limits, or are seen as bonus or promotional abuse.
(d) Where we reasonably suspect that you are concealing the true worth, nature or pattern of bets placed by you or on your behalf, even if second or subsequent accounts are opened under different names.
(e) We identify that your account is linked to a restricted account/s including, but not limited to, by address, e-mail or IP address.
(f) Deliberate attempts to falsify account details may lead to the closure of all related accounts.
32. QuinnBet reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion.
33. QuinnBet General Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions for £/€5 Free Bet Every Week
1. To qualify for a £/€5 Free Bet you must have a total of £/€50 or more in settled bets before 23:59 on Sunday. The £/€50 can be on one single bet at the required odds or a combination of bets placed during the week.
2. Cashed out bets do not qualify.
3. Stakes from free bets cannot be used to qualify for further free bets (ie, qualifying bets must be made using your own funds).
4. The maximum free bet that can be gained under this promotion is £/€5.
5. You can only qualify under either QuinnBet Club or Quarterback in the same week, however, your account will be credited with the maximum free bet entitlement applicable to your account across these promotions each Monday.
6. We reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this promotion including players who participate in the promotion with multiple accounts. If you abuse the promotion, for example, if we suspect that you are using an abusive strategy to complete the wagering requirement, or you are able to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome of sporting events (whether individually or as part of a group), we reserve the right to exclude you from the promotion and to withhold the prize.
7. QuinnBet General Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions for 25% back of your weekly losses
1. The maximum free bet under this promotion is £/€50.
2. At least 4 of your qualifying bets must be 50% in value of the largest bet you place during the week.
Example: if your largest bet during the week is £/€10 you need to have 4 additional bets of no less than £/€5 each.
3. Overall Sportsbook losses to date are calculated from when your account is first opened and arise when your account has losses which exceed wins across QuinnBet events.
4. Weekly Sportsbook losses arise when your account has weekly losses which exceed weekly wins across QuinnBet events in a given week.
5. In the event that your Sportsbook weekly loss exceeds your losses to date, the refund will be limited to 25% of your losses to date.
Example: Your account is £/€40 down overall. Your weekly losses are £/€50. On Monday your account will be credited with a £/€10 Free Bet.
6. You can only qualify under one of QuinnBet’s Club Promotion or Quarterback Promotion in the same week however your account will be credited with the maximum free bet entitlement applicable to your account across these promotions each Monday.
7. We reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this promotion including players who participate in the promotion with multiple accounts. If you abuse the promotion, for example, if we suspect that you are using an abusive strategy to complete the wagering requirement, or you are able to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome of sporting events (whether individually or as part of a group), we reserve the right to exclude you from the promotion and to withhold the prize.
8. QuinnBet reserves the right, at its absolute discretion to withdraw, amend or remove this promotion at any time.
9. QuinnBet General Terms and Conditions apply.
Sports Markets & Odds Value
Featuring numerous sports and interesting sporting markets, it’s safe to say that QuinnBet Sports’ offer is great, especially if you’re a football fan. Besides the extensive offer for the Irish Premier Division, QuinnBet Sports also offers betting on the English Premier League and nearly all the leagues a football punter can think of. They are neatly separated in a long column on the right side of the screen, so you shouldn’t have any problem finding what you need.
There are enticing World Cup specials featuring great odds at the moment, and the extensive football selection also includes betting in the outright winner market for the upcoming Euros. Even the USA’s National Women’s Soccer League is included in the offer, speaking volumes of QuinnBet’s obsession with football.
Of course, there are many other sports at QuinnBet you can bet on. Besides standard sports such as tennis and basketball, QuinnBet has included Gaelic hurling and football in their offer as well as other popular sports in the UK. Punters that like a bit more of a challenge can place their bet on Virtual Sports.
The Live Betting (In Play) section is another feature where QuinnBet excels. It offers betting on games that are already underway which can be quite interesting for experienced punters. Click on a match that’s currently underway and you’ll be able to see specific details and statistics about it, which should help you determine your next bet.
QuinnBet doesn’t really excel when it comes to banking options. You’re provided with only 3 choices – Visa, Maestro, and MasterCard. Withdrawals can only be made through one of these cards. The bookie only accepts registrations and deposits from residents of Great Britain, Ireland, and Northern Ireland.
The minimum deposit is £10 unless otherwise stated, while the maximum per day is £5,000. In cases of withdrawal, the bookie contacts the customers via e-mail for any additional information they might require such as identification documents. The minimum withdrawal that can be paid back to a customer’s credit or debit card is £10.
Unfortunately, the bookie doesn’t allow e-wallets such as Skrill or Apple Pay which is a shame the withdrawal process is far easier with this payment option.
If you have any kind of complaint or issue with QuinnBet Sports, their customer service is happy to help. You can contact it by writing to email@example.com, using the contact form via the website or calling them on the phone. The customer support team will respond as soon as possible, ensuring that all customers are contacted within 48 hours.
QuinnBet Sports also has a Twitter and Facebook profile where you can contact them regarding any issues. Unfortunately, there’s no live chat option at the site, which is quite unusual seeing how most major bookies have one nowadays.
Quite an ambitious bookie with a wide range of sports
Great for football fans
Great coverage of horseracing and Gaelic games
App QuinnBet for iOS
Modern, well-designed site that’s easy to follow
Attentive customer service
Limited offer of baking options
Focused on the UK market
QuinnBet live chat
Not that established as other bookies